Sunday, May 4, 2008

Financial Budget Card

I put a copy of some budget cards that I use on my website if anyone would like to look at them or use them. I still use my credit card, but instead of having a bunch of envelopes with the months budget in them I put a little card in my wallet. On the top of the card I write the total allowed in that category for the month and each time I spend something I subtract the purchase for the total. For example if my gas budget were $100 I would put "$100" at the top, then when I spend $20 at the pump I write down "$100 - $20 = $80" and so on and so forth.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Dave:
I like your idea of budget cards. Its a great way to use the envelope method with all the envelopes!

commodity tips said...

I positively venerate celebration of a mass your blog posts, a accumulation of essay is smashing.This blog as common was educational,we have had to bookmark your site as well as allow to your feed in i feed. Your thesis looks lovely.Thanks for sharing.
Regards

href="http://www.livesharetips.com/commodity-tips.html" title="commodity tips"commodity tips