Sunday, June 1, 2008

Best Game since Monopoly?

The Varsity scouts are beginning to work on the personal management merit badge. To help them I have developed a nifty game that may be the best thing since Monopoly. The game is supposed to be a fast paced version of Monopoly with the stock exchange thrown in for good measure. If you are interested in trying out this modern day marvel of a game I have provided the following supplies for you:

· List of Rules: On my website.

· Game Board: A PDF copy can be downloaded on my website. (Note: There is a 11x17 Board and a 8-1/2 X 11 Board, obviously the bigger board makes a better game station).

· Monopoly Money: Can be downloaded here if you are low on the monopoly cash (or never had any to begin with).

· Random Number Generator: A one of a kind excel spreadsheet that I have created specifically for the game can be downloaded on my website.

If you want the original version of anything (so you can make your own version or change something) just let me know and I can e-mail you a copy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a novel idea to peak boys interests in personal management! Way to go David!

Mom